As Regulated Health Professionals, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, and Acupuncturists, are permitted to continue assessing and treating patients.
Regarding COVID-19 prevention, we have implemented protocols for PPE, disinfection and patient flow. The safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance.
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
First of all, our staff and therapists are fully vaccinated and we are routinely conducting COVID-19 rapid testing at our facility. Secondly, we conduct screening of all patients following all Health Canada requirements at every visit.
If unable to print the form please call the clinic (416) 469-3879 at least 24 hours before your appointment. You will be screened over the phone.
2. All patients will have their temperature checked using a non-contact thermometer before being allowed entry into the clinic.
3. You will be provided entry into the clinic by staff only at the time of your appointment and asked to proceed directly into the treatment room. We will not be using the waiting room in order to facilitate adequate spacing while checking out.
4. You will be required to wear a mask or face covering upon entry into the clinic and for the entire duration of treatment. The clinic will have disposable masks available for purchase for $2, if needed.
5. You will be required to use hand sanitizer provided by us or wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before each session.
6. All therapists will be wearing a mask during the treatment.
7. All treatment surfaces will be disinfected after each treatment session with certified cleaning products that kill germs, viruses and bacteria.
8. Family or friends will not be allowed to accompany you into the clinic for your session (unless a parent or guardian of a minor).
9. Common areas will be cleaned with increased frequency throughout the day.
Together, we can adapt to this new reality to keep each other and our community safe. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you!
Be well and stay safe,
ADVANCED THERAPEUTICS TEAM
Advanced Therapeutics is an award-winning wellness centre. We are located in Leslieville – Beaches, Toronto. When working at full capacity, our experienced therapists provide registered massage therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic care to adults and children.
Combining western and eastern modalities, we relax and rejuvenate you and improve your health.
Massage therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body to gain a therapeutic response. We treat everything from frozen shoulder, to tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain. Massage also lessens chronic and acute pain and reduce scar tissue from injuries, post-surgery mastectomies, and lumpectomies.
Chiropractors maintain and restore the mechanics of the spinal system. The correction of misalignments in the spine, which interfere with nervous system function, has been shown to relieve symptoms such as headaches, or back/neck pain.
Acupuncture involves inserting very fine needles into points along the meridian (a pathway on the body where energy flows) in order to restore the human body to balance and harmony, thus, healing injuries, illness and stress.